Al Hedayati, Esq. is the managing attorney of Hedayati Law Group P.C. and has been practicing law in the State of New York, since 2008. Mr. Hedayati began working in the legal field as a legal assistant and a paralegal in 2003 and continued throughout his law school career, exposing him to various areas of law.
He was selected into the list of New York Metro Super Lawyers ⓇRising Star in 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 only 2.5% of attorneys in the region make this cut. Mr. Hedayati also received the Lawyers of Distinction Award for 2018.
Prior to forming Hedayati Law Group P.C., Mr. Hedayati worked at several prominent corporate law firms and general practice firms where Mr. Hedayati attained extensive knowledge in several areas of law, which include business law, divorce law, family law, and real estate law. He can provide sound counsel in matters that involve:
This wide spectrum of knowledge and skill equips Mr. Hedayati to represent his clients diligently and effectively. Mr. Hedayati represents clients throughout New York with exemplary knowledge in the vast areas of law which are related in many of his cases. His background and studies in banking and finance give him the arsenal to tackle complex financial issues with his divorce and family law clients.
Call (631) 880-6440 to Speak with Al
AWARDS / ACCOLADES / AFFILIATIONS
- Super Lawyer Rising Star – New York Metro Area (2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018)
- Excellent AVVO Rating
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney in Divorce Law and Business Law
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Nassau County Bar Association – Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association – Member
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association - Member
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court – Eastern District
- United States District Court – Southern District
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Western State University College of Law – Juris Doctorate (2006)
- Hofstra University – Bachelor in Business Administration in Banking and Finance (2001)
Want to know more?
Meet other members of Our Team!
Contact Us at 631.880.6440
Free, same-day consultation available!
With 100+ years' experience combined, we are ready to help you!
We Don't Use Cookie Cutter Solutions- Get The Personalized Representation Your Case Deserves
We Offer Free Consultations & Have over 150 Years Of Combined Experience
Background In Banking & Finance That Provides A Competitive Advantage
We Have The Knowledge, The Team & Support Staff For A Successful Case
We Are There For You Every Step Of The Way & Ready To Fight For Your Rights
We Offer Counsel That Is Honest, Trustworthy & Discreet
Southampton Office (By appointment only)
33 Flying Point Road,
Southampton, NY 11968 631-880-6440
Long Island (Main Office)
445 Broad Hollow Road Suite 400
Melville, NY 11747 631-880-6440
Manhattan Office (By appointment only)
The MetLife Building,
200 Park Avenue Suite 1700
New York, NY 10166 646-798-6497