Divorce is one of the most emotionally trying experiences a person can go through. At Hedayati Law Group P.C., we can appreciate the stress and hardship you are going through. Even if a couple understands that divorce is the best option for them, it takes fortitude to execute that idea. Our New York divorce attorneys are committed to providing you with quality legal representation to make sure your legal rights and options are preserved.
Our legal team has more than 150 years of collective legal experience, led by distinguished attorneys who have been selected for inclusion on Super Lawyers® top lists. We take pride in offering New York residents a one-stop-shop for divorce issues and delivering cost-effective legal representation.
For a free consultation, call Hedayati Law Group P.C. at (631) 880-6440 today.
Filing for Divorce in New York
New York laws related to divorce can be tricky to navigate. That’s why you need a skilled and experienced New York divorce attorney who can guide you through each step of the litigation process. Our legal team can help you understand the nature and extent of your decisions and their legal consequences.
We can advise you on the following issues:
- Alimony – whether a spouse will receive support payments depends on certain factors that are unique to the spouses’ marriage. Our firm can evaluate the nature and extent of a spouse’s entitlement to alimony payments.
- Child Custody – determining which parent a minor child will live with requires an in-depth evaluation of matters relevant to the child’s best interests. Our legal team can craft an effective strategy to preserve your right remain a significant influence in your child’s life.
- Child Support – parents have a duty to provide financial support for their minor children. A parent’s child support obligation depends on the custody and time-sharing arrangement between divorced parents.
- Visitation Rights – we have experience advocating for the visitation rights of non-parents, such as grandparents, and other close relatives.
- Protection Orders – our legal team has worked with families who have been affected by domestic violence, using protection orders to provide them with significant relief.
- Division of property – issues involving the division of marital property is often a hotly-contested part of a divorce. We can help find an equitable resolution such matters to help maximize your right to the wealth you’ve accumulated during your marriage.
- Relocation – if you and your family need to move to a different city or state, we can advise you and represent your interests regarding procedures to modify custody, visitation, and support orders.
- Legal Separation – whether religious, emotional, or financial reasons are involved, some couples aren’t prepared to dissolve their marriage completely. We can advise you about the pros and cons of legal separation and whether this alternative is right for your situation.
To learn more about other considerations in a divorce, contact us online for a free consultation today.
Comprehensive Divorce Solutions for Your Family
At the Hedayati Law Group P.C. our attorneys can take the reins almost any divorce issue. With more than 150 years of combined legal experience, we can confidently handle any aspect of your divorce, from preparing the paperwork, serving process on your spouse, analyzing your spouse’s responsive pleadings, and calendaring hearings.
Each marriage has its own unique set of circumstances that can affect what litigation approach they should take. The parties’ respective wealth, sexual orientation, and whether minor children are involved are essential factors that can determine how we handle a case.
We have experience tackling the following issues:
- Complex divorces
- Divorce settlements
- No-fault divorce
- Same-sex divorces
- Same-sex prenuptial agreements
Call (631) 880-6440 for a Free Consultation Today!
If you are searching for a dedicated legal team who can guide you through each step of your divorce, Hedayati Law Group P.C. can help you. Through years of experience, our legal team has a sophisticated understanding of New York divorce law to help make sure you and your family’s best interests are adequately protected.
To arrange a free consultation about your divorce, call Hedayati Law Group P.C.at (631) 880-6440 or contact us online today.