Al Hedayati, Esq. is the managing attorney of Hedayati Law Group P.C. and has been practicing law in the State of New York, since 2008. Mr. Hedayati began working in the legal field as a legal assistant and a paralegal in 2003 and continued throughout his law school career, exposing him to various areas of law.
He was selected into the list of New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2015 and 2016 - only 2.5% of attorneys in the region make this cut.
Prior to forming Hedayati Law Group P.C., Mr. Hedayati worked at several prominent corporate law firms and general practice firms where Mr. Hedayati attained extensive knowledge in several areas of law, which include but are not limited to; divorce and family law, immigration law, business law, and real estate law. This wide spectrum of knowledge and skill equips Mr. Hedayati to represent his clients diligently and effectively. Mr. Hedayati represents his divorce and family law clients in New York with exemplary knowledge in the vast areas of law which are related in many of his cases. His background and studies in banking and finance give him the arsenal to tackle complex financial issues with his divorce and family law clients.
Call (631) 880-6440 to Speak with Al
AWARDS / ACCOLADES / AFFILIATIONS
- Super Lawyer Rising Star – New York Metro Area (2015 and 2016)
- Excellent AVVO Rating
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney in Divorce Law, Immigration Law and Business Law
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Nassau County Bar Association – Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association – Member
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association - Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court – Eastern District
- United States District Court – Southern District
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Western State University College of Law – Juris Doctorate (2006)
- Hofstra University – Bachelor in Business Administration in Banking and Finance (2001)