Our legal advocates understand that this is the only way to offer the best counsel.
Long Island Divorce Lawyers 80+ Years Experience
With decades of combined experience, we are ready to take on any case, no matter how challenging.See How We're Qualified
Going Through a Divorce? Put Your Children First
We can help you protect your loved ones as you move forward.Learn More About Custody Cases
Don’t Act Alone Get Help for Your Divorce
Our Long Island family lawyers offer free same-day consultations, and we are ready to listen to you.Request Your Free Case Evaluation
Long Island Divorce Lawyers
Compassionate & Driven Divorce Lawyers in Melville, New York
Life has been likened to an emotional rollercoaster in even the best of times. If you are faced with a divorce or other family law concern, you can reasonably expect even more struggles, hardships, and uncertainties. Give yourself and your family the advantage and confidence you deserve by coming to Hedayati Law Group, P.C. for honest, caring, and effective legal services and representation.
With more than 80 years of collective legal experience, our Long Island divorce attorneys are more than capable of managing your case, no matter how minimal or severe it may seem to you. Our focus is giving you the right solutions in the fastest ways possible, enabling you to move forward with your life and onward to a more comfortable chapter with your loved ones. Our drive and skill has granted us a great reputation throughout Suffolk and Nassau Counties, the surrounding communities, and all of Long Island.
Hedayati Law Group was founded by and is now fronted by Attorney Al Hedayati, who has been included in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars™ multiple times. This distinguishing accomplishment is given only to lawyers who can deliver beneficial results to their clients with consistency, professionalism, and outside-the-box thinking. With Attorney Hedayati leading our team, and all of our team working to help you, we can conclude your case through peaceful mediation or through courtroom contests. Whatever path better upholds your best interests is the path we will follow.
Our Family Law & Divorce Solutions are as Unique as You are
There has never been two family law or divorce cases that are perfectly alike, for each one will be as unique as the families involved. We can say, however, that each family law or divorce case is an extremely private and sensitive matter. For these reasons and much more, our Melville family lawyers approach each case that comes to our doors with fresh, forward thinking that does not jeopardize your sense of security or privacy. Far too often have we heard of family law firms that use “cookie cutter solutions” – this is simply not an option for us, or for you, our valued clients.
All cases across the spectrum of New York matrimonial law can be handled by our divorce lawyers, including:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Child visitation
- Debt division
- Spousal support (maintenance/alimony)
Family law and divorce cases must be taken seriously and managed by a team of thorough legal professionals. If your wellbeing, the welfare of your children, and the overall comfort of your family are not kept as a focal point as your case progresses, it can conclude poorly and with feelings of resentment or a lack of contentedness. By learning as much about our clients as we can and treating them like close friends, we hope to steer you to amicable solutions and calm waters.
Long Island’s One-Stop Legal Shop – (631) 880-6440
Your family life is certainly the center of your attention day in and day out but it will not likely be the only source of legal concerns you can come across. In an effort to simplify the complications of our clients’ lives, our Long Island attorneys practice more than just family law and divorce. If you run into a legal problem, we want to be the team that helps you solve it!
Consider these three areas of practice our Suffolk County lawyers also routinely handle:
- Business law: Small businesses and large corporations alike are the backbone of America. It would be an honor to be part of your business by helping you with any legal matters of concern, from initially forming your business entity to drafting contracts to representing you in court for commercial litigation cases.
- Immigration: The United States immigration system is notoriously complex, sometimes hampering people from living out their own American dream. We are proud to say that we have helped clients begin their lives in our country and that we can offer the same compassionate services to you.
- Real estate: Buying, selling, or managing real estate can be a prosperous business, if you are able to navigate the legal pitfalls throughout the rules and regulations. Allow our Long Island lawyers be your guide towards whatever conclusion you are hoping to reach in your real estate law case.
We encourage you to find out how we can help you promote your rights in any family law case. To get started call (631) 880-6440 or fill out our FREE case evaluation form to speak with one of our family lawyers today! Same-day consultations may be available for you.
Our attorneys take your case seriously and fight for the best possible outcome.
We offer high-caliber representation at better rates than other New York lawyers.
You can discuss your legal options with an attorney free of charge.
Honest. Dedicated. Trustworthy.
Meet Our Long Island Divorce Attorneys
At Hedayati Law Group P.C., our divorce attorneys have 80+ years of collective legal experience. No matter the complications your family law matter may involve, our trial-tested team has the insight and dedication to protect your rights. We guarantee that we will listen, taking the time to understand your needs and goals so we can pursue the resolution you deserve.
Going through a Divorce in New York?
Here’s What to Avoid:
- Do NOT pay your support obligations late.
- Do NOT engage in destroying, selling or transferring property.
- Do NOT become dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- Do NOT blame your children for your divorce or family issues.
- Do NOT use your children as a messenger.
- Do NOT use your children as your therapist.
- Do NOT bring new partners into a home during parenting time.
- Do NOT bring up the past with your spouse.
- Do NOT criticize your spouse or parent to your children.
- Do NOT attempt to represent yourself.
1 13 2017Don't Make These 4 Big Mistakes If You're Fighting for Child Custody For many people, a child custody dispute is representative of the most difficult battle they will need to face in their lifetime. The outcome, no matter which way it sways, will affect both spouses as well as their children ...
1 10 2017Want to Divorce? Why Not in January, the Divorce Month? According to several recent studies, it might be time to rename January to “Divorce Month” due to the noticeable jump in divorce filings and inquiries each year in that month. FindLaw and Westlaw worked together to study ...