Honorable Richard Hoffmann joined the Hedayati Law Group, P.C. in 2017 after his 36-year stellar career which includes 10 years as Suffolk County Family Court Judge which included 3 years as Acting Suffolk County Supreme Court Justice. His career also includes his private practice, work with prominent private firms and as Deputy Town Attorney for the Town of Islip. With his immense experience as both an attorney representing the interests of individual clients and as Family Court Judge and Acting Justice of the Supreme Court, Judge Hoffmann’s areas of expertise spans through all aspects of divorce and family law, including but not limited to, child custody, support, neglect matters, maintenance (alimony), equitable distribution, and high asset cases.
This wealth of experience and knowledge allows Judge Hoffmann to represent his clients most wisely and with the knowledge and trust that is needed in resolving your most intimate family matters.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- New York State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals – 2nd Circuit
- United States District Court – Eastern District
- United States District Court – Southern District
- California Western School of Law – Juris Doctorate (1980)
- State University of New York at Binghamton – Bachelors in Political Science (1977)