Green Cards Through Family

Immigration Attorneys on Long Island & Manhattan

  • Immediate Relative of United States Citizen
  • Family member of United States Citizen who fits in Preference Category
  • Family member of Legal Permanent Resident who fits into Preference Category

Adjustment of Status

We help our clients apply for immigrant visas on behalf of their children, spouses, parents, and siblings. We are proficient in both consular and stateside processing.


We assist and attend interviews for Legal Permanent Residents seeking to obtain Citizenship in the United States.

Waivers (212/601/601A)

Certain individuals are inadmissible to the United States because of criminal convictions, unlawful entries, unlawful presence and fraud/misrepresentation. We help individuals apply for an immigrant visa, as well as prepare a case requesting immigration requesting their inadmissibility be waived.

Fiancé Visas (K-1)

U.S. citizens wishing to bring a foreign national fiancé(e) living abroad to the United States to marry would apply under this visa category. Once the foreign national fiancé(e) is in the United States, we assist them to obtain Legal Permanent Residence in the United States.

K-1 Fiancé Visa

A U.S. citizen who is engaged to a foreigner may bring his/her fiancé to the U.S. with a K-1 visa. The K-1 fiancé visa lasts only 90 days during which time the wedding should occur in the U.S. Thereafter, the foreign fiancé can apply for his/her U.S. green card. It is important to note that the K-1 visa cannot be renewed. To qualify for a K-1 visa, both the U.S. citizen and the foreign fiancé must show a genuine intention of marriage, must prove that they have physically met with each other within the past two years and that there are no legal restrictions such on their ability to marry. Once a person enters on the K-1 fiancé visa, he/she can apply for authorization to work in the U.S. during the 90 days interim until the marriage. The minor, unmarried children of those holding the K-1 visa may enter the U.S. and will also be able to apply for green cards once the K-1 visa holder is legally married to the U.S. citizen.

Call (631) 880-6440 to reach an immigration firm with more than
150 years of combined experience.

Contact Our Offices Today!

Let us be your confidant when you have no one else to turn to. Call us at (631) 880-6440 to schedule a free consultation.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side