Business Immigration Lawyer in NYC
Serving Long Island & Manhattan Immigrants & Beyond
Here at Hedayati Law Group P.C., our immigration attorneys in Long Island and Manhattan are prepared to work with both immigrants and U.S.-based businesses who are seeking to obtain visas for foreign employees. We are dedicated to using our vast experience and up-to-date knowledge of immigration laws to help businesses bring in the foreign talent they need to thrive. Whatever your individual situation may be, we are here to help you navigate the complicated visa process.
The five categories of permanent worker visas include the following:
- First Preference EB-1: For individuals with exceptional abilities in business, arts, education, athletics, or science. It also includes professors or researchers with exceptional accomplishments in their fields.
- Second Preference EB-2: For individuals who have studied and earned advanced degrees in arts, science, or business and have proven their exceptional abilities.
- Third Preference EB-3: For individuals who have two years of job experience and a baccalaureate degree (or the equivalent) and are professionals in their field.
- Fourth Preference EB-4: For individuals who have been put into the category of "special immigrants" which includes members of the media, press, and religious workers.
- Fifth Preference EB-5: For individuals who are interested in investing a large sum of money in a new commercial enterprise in the United States, which must have no less than 10 full-time employees.
Get Answers About Your Employment Visa -
Call (631) 880-6440
Trying to navigate the application for an employment-based immigration visa by yourself can be very overwhelming, time-consuming, and confusing. At Hedayati Law Group P.C., we meet with individuals and businesses who are interested in seeking employment-based immigration put together an effective application. To discuss which type of visa is right for your employees and business, feel free to contact our team. We'll go over your concerns and walk you through the process, step-by-step.
Contact us now at (631) 880-6440 to schedule a free and private case consultation with our team of professionals!